Hey there, friends! Hope your week is off to a fabulous start and you’ve recovered from Halloween, candy comas, and late nights watching the World Series! Thanks for coming back to Hit Me with Your Best Shot each week! We’re beyond thrilled you’re here and can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to lately!
This week’s “Heavy Weight Champion” is…
How De-Cluttering Has Changed My Life via Making it in the Mountains
And our Awesome Features this week…
DIY Kitchen Island From a Desk via Create and Babble
Thrift Store Painted Fabric and Frame Chair via Reinvented
A Timeless Classic via Vintage Refined
Coastal Burlap Footstool via H2O Bungalow
Curbside Dresser Gets a New Look via Elizabeth Joan Designs
Pottery Barn Inspired Dresser via Anastasia Vintage
Navy and White Nightstand with Copper Pipe Drawer Pulls via Mountain Modern Life
Modern Chair UpCycle via Sawdust 2 Stitches
IKEA Tarva Dresser Makeover via Home Happy Home
You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Hope you have a fabulous week!