Hi there, friends! I totally meant to share this yummy recipe last week as a Throwback Thursday…going way back to when I first started blogging and this was one of the first recipes I shared. Since then, this has been one of my top viewed and top pinned posts to date. It’s so yummy and oh, so easy!
Yes, you read that right…Two Ingredients (powdered sugar not included)…
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
- 1 box spice cake mix
- Combine two ingredients in mixing bowl using an electric mixer.
- Beat just until combined.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes or so at 350 degrees.
- These do not take as long as a typical sheet cake, so keep an eye on them.
- Done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar (optional) and Enjoy!
- This is a weight watchers recipe- see original post for details.
What’s your favorite go-to treat?
Hope you’re enjoying all the flavors of fall!