Happy Tuesday! Hope you all are enjoying the last few weeks of Summer as much as we are. I cannot believe it is already time for the kiddos to all head back to school…Hoping to squeeze in more creating time! We know you have all been busy creating and are excited to see what you’ve been up to.
Thank you to all of you who entered our fun book giveaway last week…We’ll be announcing the winner soon!
Blackberry Recipes by Dolen Diaries
Printable Student Binder by Just a Girl and Her Blog
Cucumber & Onion Pasta Salad by One Krieger Chick
Caramel S’mores Dip by Made to be a Momma
This week’s “Heavy Weight Champion” is…
Simple Organization Ideas to help make you more Clutter Free from A Fresh Start on a Budget
My Favorite Space: Courtyard Deck at Making it in the Mountains
Serpentine Dresser at Vintage Redefined
Magazine Rack Makeover at Love Create Celebrate
Half Bathroom Makeover from The Honeycomb Home
Kids Reading Nook at Clean and Scentsible
Chalkboard Buffet DIY at Scavenger Chic
How to paint and distress a wood hutch at Sombremesa Stories
Living Room Built-In Reveal at Little Bits of Home
Chalk Painted Dresser at Marty’s Musings
Jaw Dropper Bedroom Furniture Makeover at Fynes Designs
You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Have an Amazing Week!