Happy Tuesday! I hope you are enjoying your day! Can you believe that Christmas is only 9 days away! I’m so far behind…This is the first year I have not been able to sneak items in the cart without my boys noticing! It has made shopping quite a challenge…What about you?
**The Link Party will be taking a Holiday break over the next two weeks…The FUN will resume after the New Year!**
Our 2014 Christmas Home Tour by Just a Girl and Her Blog
Yarn Ball Snowman by One Krieger Chick
This year, my focus has really been on my boys…making sure we enjoy the season. I’ve been trying to do something fun and festive each day. Each of these ideas would be a huge hit at our house…
These Jelly Bean Christmas Trees from Christianity Cove are another great way to keep Christ in Christmas…Our Elf may be bringing these soon! We usually make peanut butter balls, but never dressed up as reindeer…Can’t wait to make these Reindeer Peanut Butter Balls from UnOriginal Mom!
These Easy Christmas Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker look simple enough even I could make them…
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
Now on to the party! Here are a couple reminders before we get started:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks SO much for linking up! Have a fabulous week! Psst…Please note that we are taking a short break from the Link Party over the holiday. We’ll be back after the New Year ready to Party!