Are you ready for some fun…and some Awesome inspiration? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Happy Tuesday! I hope you are enjoying your day- Did you get snow? We got about an inch one day and then it was gone the next- it’s just a tease of whats to come. I’m kind of loving the feel of the snow and cold weather…makes me want to burrow inside with a cup of coffee so I can sit here and check out what you have been working on! You are all so inspirational and talented!
My lovely co-hostesses and I have been busy this past week too! Check out what we have been working on…
Diy Turkey Necklace by Made to be a Momma
How fun is this Knotty Bun Tutorial?! You know I am a girl who LOVES her Up-Do!! I cannot wait to try this one out!!
The Knotty Bun by Aspen Jay
So, I love to theme my Weekly Features…Sorry- No theme this week. Just three really Awesome ideas that stood out to me and I secretly want for myself!
I’m completely in love with this Thanksgiving Chalkboard Decor from Create and Babble and all of the details…the chippy paint and the glitter!
This FREE printable Deer Head Napkin Ring from brepurposed is totally up my alley these days. Having three little boys has sure influenced my love for Deer Decor!
Oh, and I LOVE to read…The cold weather makes me want to curl up on the sofa with a good book and read all day. How perfect is this tote from Un Original Mom !!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
Now on to the party! Here are a couple reminders before we get started:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks SO much for linking up! Have a fabulous week!