Hey there Friends…Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fun Halloween weekend. I loved catching glimpses on Facebook and Instagram of all the kiddos having fun all dressed up. Now for my most favorite times of the year…Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Thanksgiving and Christmas brings gatherings and gift giving…
Sometimes, it can be hard to come up with the perfect gifts. You are in luck today- I’m excited to announce that I have teamed up with 29 incredibly talented and creative bloggers to share some fun neighbor gift ideas. Make sure to check out all the ideas below and visit everyone’s blogs for more details.
Do you live in a neighborhood with kids or do you have plans to visit friends with kids? I have the perfect gift that kids will love! And it is not expensive at all!
Using the recipe below, pour all of the dry ingredients into a jar.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 Tbsp. cream of tartar
- 1 package unsweetened drink mix (like koolaid)
- 1 Tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Optional: glitter
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Add oil and water.
- Stir to combine.
- Heat on med to med-low heat stirring constantly until it starts to form a dough ball in the middle of the pan.
- Remove from the pan and knead on counter until soft, but not sticky.
- Caution: Will Be Hot!
- Once cooled, Enjoy with cookie cutters, etc.
- Store in a sealed plastic baggie when not in use. Will last a very long time.
- Larger glitter works best.
- The playdough will take on the color of the koolaid.
- If desired, add a couple drops of food coloring to make the color brighter. I have only done this with yellow.
What’s your favorite Neighbor Gift to give or receive?
Sharing with…Link Party Palooza