It’s time for another installment of Hit Me with Your Best Shot! Each week my co-hosts and I invite you to link up your very best projects, and we always love checking out your inspiring creations! We know that this week will be no exception!
This week’s “Heavy Weight Champion” is…
…this amazing TV stand makeover by At Home with the Barkers! LOVE!
My Knockout Picks Are:
We recently moved my boys rooms around for my oldest to have his own room, so I have been looking for Boy-Room ideas. This English Prep Big Boy Room from Love the Tompkins is so perfect in so many ways. I love how the room can grow with him…
I’ll definitely be needing one of these darling Burberry Inspired Canvas Tote Bags from Delineate Your Dwelling…Love the pop of glitter!
I have wanted to make a Coffee Filter Wreath for years…since I saw one at a flea market. Love how Huckleberry Love tea stained hers and I’m kind of in love with that dresser too!
Abby, Shelly, and Katie all chose awesome features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
Now on to the party! Here are a couple reminders before we get started:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thank you SO much for linking up with us! Enjoy your week!