Hi there Friends!
Remember that Cricut Design Star Challenge I am lucky enough to be a part of? Well, are you ready for Round Two?! The challenge was to design projects for Weddings and Celebrations. So our team decided we would create items we could use for a Woodland themed party…Ready to see all of the cuteness?
Hedgehog Place Cards by Crafting in the Rain
What Does the Fox Say Party by Sweet Rose Studio
Rustic Woodland Party Decor Centerpiece by Popper and Mimi
Woodland Cupcake Wrappers by Sugar Bee Crafts
Peek a Boo Gift Bags by Confetti Sunshine
Woodland Drink Charms by Albion Gould
Into the Woods Cut Out Paper Pennants by Let’s East Grandpa
S’mores Cupcakes with Woodland themed cupcake decor by One Krieger Chick
Did you guess which one is mine?
What goes more perfectly with a Woodland themed party!
Here’s how it came together…
For the Cupcake Wrapper:
I found this super cute wrapper template in Cricut Design Space that looks just like grass. Perfect! Especially when I cut it out of grass patterned paper.
Not gonna lie, this was the hardest part of the entire project for me! It took me a while to figure out how to size the wrapper for a regular size cupcake. In Cricut Design Space, there is an option on the left hand side of the screen to “Set Canvas.” Open this and choose “Desserts-Cupcake-Standard.” Worked perfectly and I was able to cut 3 wrappers out of 1 piece of paper. 4 would probably fit.
The notches are already cut, so just wrap and hook the edge.
- 1 chocolate box cake mix (and ingredients listed on box to make cake)
- marshmallow fluff
- 4 1/2 graham crackers (crushed)
- 2 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Prep cupcake pan with liners.
- 3. Combine crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter.
- 4. Spoon 1 Tbsp. graham cracker crust into each liner. Press down.
- 5. Mix cake batter according to box directions.
- Scoop enough cake batter into each liner to cover the graham crust.
- 6. Add a small dollop of marshmallow fluff to center of cake batter.
- 7. Cover marshmallow fluff with cake batter. Approx 2 Tbsp or until liner is 3/4 full.
- 8. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean.
- 9. Allow to cool.
- 10. Add a dollop of marshmallow fluff to the top of the cupcake as frosting and sprinkle a few more graham cracker crumbs.
- 11. Enjoy!
Happy Fall Friends…Now go have a cupcake!