Happy Tuesday Friends!! Guess what?! Abby is back with us this week! Woot! Woot! We missed her and I know you all did, too!!
I hope you all are having as good of a week as we are and are ready for another round of Hit Me with Your Best Shot! I can’t wait to see all of the fabulousness that you’re going to linking up!
Here’s just a little sample of what my co-hostesses and I have been working on lately: 1 Stencil for 3 Different Projects by Dolen Diaries
This week’s “Heavy Weight Champion” is…
Little Red Brick House’s fabulous DIY Sunburst Mirror! Congratulations, Sarah!!
My Knockout Picks Are:
Let’s start with these Pottery Barn Knockoff: DIY Giant Glash Card Art from Crafts by Courtney…Don’t they look Amazing?! I think they would be the perfect addition to my classroom walls.
It’s trick to get just the right combination of accessories when styling a table, but Latte Everyday takes all of the guess work out of it with her step by step tutorial- Styling a Console…
I love accessories for me just as much (if not more) than I love accessories for my home. A scarf is my go-to accessory for most outfits and this DIY Colorful Brush Strokes Scarf from Homey Oh My would be a fun addition to my wardrobe!
Abby, Shelly, and Katie all chose awesome features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks SO much for linking up!