It’s finally Friday! Yay! An exciting day here on One Krieger Chick…I’m sharing one of my favorite Summer Cocktails as part of the Drinks with the Girls series.
Last year at Bunco, my friend, Nikole, made a batch of her Summer Sangria and it was sooo good. We ALL Loved it and she ended up having to make a couple more batches before the evening was over. Not only does it taste Ah-Mazing (like I could probably drink this entire pitcher myself…but I didn’t). It looks so pretty too!
And the best part…It’s super easy to put together.
So quick and easy to put together…Perfect for a party because it can be made in large batches.
Combine wine and Fuzzy Navel mix. Add lemon-lime soda. I use about 2/3 wine to 1/3 soda. Pour in frozen fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
1. Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade by Sypsie Designs
2. Grapefruit Perrier with Vodka and Fresh Raspberries by Dolen Diaries
3. Summer Sangria by One Krieger Chick
4. Stars & Stripes Sangria by Stuffed Suitcase
5. Strawberry Paradise by Tiny Sidekick
6. The Rand McNally by Upcycled Treasures
7. Grown Up Lemon Berry Slush by A Prudent Life
8. Cherry Pie Moonshine by Addicted 2 DIY
Do you have a favorite Summertime drink or cocktail?