Hello All! It’s that time again– time to Hit Me with Your Best Shot!! Not sure about you, but I am sooo ready to see what you’ve been up to and be overwhelmed with creative inspiration! I spent most of my weekend working to turn our unused office space into a classroom for my boys. It’s looking Awesome, but not quite ready to share.
Thank you for taking the time to join us week after week! Here are some things my lovely co-hostesses and I have been working on recently:
The most viewed link, aka this week’s “Heavy Weight Champion,” is:
Cutting the Cord: How We Got Rid of Cable by Meredith at Unoriginal Mom
I love this article! We have been thinking about doing this…Go check it out!
I have a throw blanket desparately in need of some fun PomPoms like this one from Amy at Delineate Your Dwelling…Such a fun idea! She is SO creative!
Talk about cute…Mini Poms! I can hardly get over these PomPom Push-pins from Average but Inspired.
And you definitely cannot go wrong with giant PomPoms! How much fun is this Giant PomPom Garland from Best Birthdays…and so quick to make!
I am such a sucker for Pom-Poms!
Katie, Abby, and Shelly all chose Stunning features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
Are you following along with our Hit Me With Your Best Shot Features Board on Pinterest?
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Enjoy your week!