Hello Friends!! Happy Tuesday! I am SO loving all of the Awesome ideas you’ve been sharing each week and cannot wait to see what this week brings!
Here’s a peek into what we’ve been working on…But this is only a sneak peek. Pop over to the blogs to see ALL the details!
Quick & Easy Carnival Ticket Garland by Dolen Diaries
DIY Napkin Pillows for Sewing Cheaters by Just a Girl and Her Blog
DIY Chalkboard Tray by Made to be a Momma
Ready for this week’s Knockouts?! This week was SO HARD to choose just three…I wanted to choose 20!
Where has this lamp been all my life?! Love how Carrie from Lovely, etc. has taken an antique camera and turned it into a lamp…I want one!
Super fun Art from One Dog Woof…Did you notice it’s all create from a single type font? Makes it just that much more interesting, if you ask me!
Stephanie from Crafting in the Rain has outdone herself in creating an organized bathroom for three kiddos to share! Plus…it’s so stinking cute too!
This Week we have not 1, but 2 Heavy Weight Champions! Yep…A tie!
Congrats to Life on Virginia Street and Restoration Beauty!
Katie, Abby, and Shelly all chose Stunning features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
Are you following along with our Hit Me With Your Best Shot Features Board on Pinterest?
Before we get started let’s do a “Countdown” of the rules…
1. Follow your hosts in some way…We love to connect with our readers!
2. Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
3. We love to see new ideas that haven’t been linked up before!
4. Please comment on at least 3 links…We all love comments!
5. By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
6. Make sure to come back next Tuesday to see our “Knockout” features!