Hello Friends!! So excited to be back this week…Hope you all entered to win our Fun Giveaway last week! Congratulations to Alexis from Persia Lou, our big winner!!!
Katie, Shelly and I had an Amazing time at SNAP! without Abby…I bet she’ll be joining us next year! Here we are…If you want to see the really funny pictures, check out our Instagram feeds. 1980s theme…need I say more?!
Here’s a peek into what we’ve been working on…But this is only a sneak peek. Pop over to the blogs to see the details!
Since there was no party last week, we are sharing some of our favorites from the party two weeks ago. Honestly, you all do such Awesome work…You make it really tough to choose just a couple!
Here are my top picks from last weeks party…Were you featured?
How striking is this Shim Tack Mirror from A Prudent Life…Such patience she has, but the end result is Amazing!
DIY Herringbone Plank Wall at Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body…Can you believe it’s made from an old fence! I have a stack of old fencing back by the barn…Wonder if I could sweet talk Mr. Kriegerchick into this project? (My guess is No)
And…I’m such a sucker for polka dots! Loving this House Number Sign from The Happy Scraps…My porch could sure use a pop of color right now!
And Big Congratulations to our “Heavy Weight Champion”…the most viewed link this week:
Easy DIY Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser by The Happy Housie
Katie, Abby, and Shelly all chose Stunning features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
Are you following along with our Hit Me With Your Best Shot Features Board on Pinterest?
Before we get started let’s do a “Countdown” of the rules…
1. Follow your hosts in some way…We love to connect with our readers!
2. Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
3. We love to see new ideas that haven’t been linked up before!
4. Please comment on at least 3 links…We all love comments!
5. By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
6. Make sure to come back next Tuesday to see our “Knockout” features!