Hello…It’s feeling a little more like Spring around here…Not outside where it’s still freezing…
But inside my home where the Spring colors are making an appearance all over the place…These Pastel Confetti Trees sure are a cheerful touch to my mantel… This Month, our #CreativeBuzz Group was challenged to create a project with pastels…
Perfect for Spring, right!
I have been wanting to make some of these fun trees for months…I cannot tell you how long I’ve had the tree bases…
About time I put them to use…
Here’s how they came together…
1. Cut circles…I used a punch, which made it go so quickly.
2. Use mini straight pins to push circles into foam base. You can do this any which way…In a set pattern, as an ombre effect, totally random…so many possibilities!
3. Set on a base and enjoy!
Honestly, I couldn’t believe how easy and quick this project was…Why had I waited so long to make them?!
1. Modern Pastel Art from Tied Ribbon
2. Diy Dyed & Laceless Shoes from Made to be a Momma
3. Rolled Paper Bead Bracelet from Sugar Bee Crafts
4. Diy Decorative Fabric Wrapped Balls from This Silly Girl’s Life
5. Easter Egg Chair Back Covers from Handmade in the Heartland
6. Pastel Bookshelf Makeover from Carissa Miss
7. DIY Modern Art and Free Pillow Templates for Spring from All Things With Purpose
8. Spring is in the Air & Spring is Here Free Printable from 733Blog
9. Spring Oreo Truffles from Just Us Four
10. Pastel Confetti Trees from One Krieger Chick
11. Gathered Felt Flower Tutorial from Do Small Things with Love
It’s feeling a lot more like Spring! Yay!
Looking for more Spring Inspiration? Check out the Spring Cookie Puzzles I created for The NY Melrose Family.