It’s Tuesday Party Time…You all know what that means…
Can’t believe it’s been another week, but I am so excited to see what you all have been up to! I need my weekly dose of inspiration!
Just in case you missed anything here on OneKriegerChick, here’s what I’ve been busily working on this past week…
As part of the Amy Tangerine Campaign for SNAP, I created Happy Embroidery Hoop Art. Because I cannot resist cotton candy or an excuse to make fun treats for my kiddos… Cottontail Treats with Free Printable Topper As part of the Craft Lightning Teacher Appreciation Series, I created a C is for Caffeine printable Teacher Appreciation idea W is for Wagon Bookshelf, letter W in Crafting in the Rain’s A-Z Craft Series, I’m a sucker for a cute monogram like this Polka Dot Burlap Monogram I shared at Sugar Bee Crafts.
Ariean from One Krieger Chick
Did you check out my co-hostesses? These ladies are super talented and always have Awesome projects in the works…
If you haven’t checked them out, you’ll definitely want to today!
Shelly from Dolen Diaries
Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog
Katie from Made to be a Momma
Are you following along with our Hit Me With Your Best Shot Features Board on Pinterest?
Before we get started let’s do a “Countdown” of the rules…
1. Follow your hosts in some way…We love to connect with our readers!
2. Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
3. We love to see new ideas that haven’t been linked up before!
4. Please comment on at least 3 links…We all love comments!
5. By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
6. Make sure to come back next Tuesday to see our “Knockout” features!