Happy St. Patrick’s Day Friends!
Hope you all had a Fun weekend…We enjoyed amazing weather Saturday…perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day Parade and carnival and then playing outside as late as possible…and then it snowed Saturday night. I kind of liked the Spring teaser…Bring on the 70 degree days!
I know it’s St. Patrick’s Day and you’re all eating green shamrock shaped food…
But Easter is coming up and you might need some fun bunny shaped foods…
Maybe these yummy Bunny Cookies you can make with your kiddos!
- Peanut Butter sandwich cookies (I used Nutter Butter)
- Almond Bark or chocolate chips
- canola oil
- miniature marshmallows, cut in half diagonally
- ball shaped chewy sweetarts
- Melt Almond Bark in microwave in microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in 1 Tbsp. canola oil.
- Dip 1 cookie at a time into melted Almond Bark.
- Quickly press 2 marshmallow pieces onto top of bunny for ears.
- Press 1 round candy into bottom of cookie to make the tail.
- Allow to cool and set.
- I used 6 squares of Almond bark for 18 cookies and had some left over.
- Kids may not be able to dip into the hot chocolate, but they will have fun decorating the bunnies!
My boys wanted to snack along the way!
I cut most of the marshmallows, but did let the older boys cut a couple.
They’re almost too cute to eat…at least that’s what I thought! My boys could hardly wait for them to cool!
Hoppy Easter…Hoppy Spring!
Hope you all have a week filled with sunshine, laughter, and a few sweet treats!