Do your kids love to cook as much as mine do? I bet! My boys are always wanting to help in the kitchen…And they especially LOVE to help bake cookies! I think they may have inherited their Momma’s Sweet Tooth!
These easy Sprinkle Cookies are a Family Favorite and are perfect for kids to make because they are only four ingredients and are mixed together with a spoon.
This recipe was given to me during my teaching years and I have been making it ever since…They are quick, fun, and will not last long! I even caught my husband sneaking some before I had a chance to take pictures! Good thing he didn’t eat them all…
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1/3 c. oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. sprinkles
- Heat oven to 375.
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a mixing bowl using a spoon.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Shape dough into 1 in. balls (or use the small Pampered Chef scoop like I do)
- Place about 2 in. apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press with a flat bottomed glass to about 1/4 in. thickness.
- Add a few extra sprinkles to tops and press in gently using your fingers.
- Bake about 7 minutes for soft cookies.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- OR enjoy them Hot out of the oven...Yum!
- Any brand of cake mix works fine.
- I use canola oil.
Bake and Enjoy!
Don’t forget to enter…
The FUN Giveaway going on right now !
My Boys also love these treats…