Woohoo! It’s time for the…
Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party!
Can’t believe it’s been another week, but I am so excited to see what you all have been up to! I need my weekly dose of inspiration!
Just in case you missed anything here on OneKriegerChick, here’s what I’ve been up to this past week…
I created another Paint Chip project…a fun Lucky Clover bouquet. Couldn’t help myself…I made a few more PomPoms too for my Rainbow PomPom bouquet Post over on the SNAP! Creativity blog. I’m loving my new Initial Tee and tips for styling it for Spring. Did you catch my Spring Fun For Kids features from last week’s party?
And I have a FUN Giveaway going on right now too!
Ariean from One Krieger Chick
Did you check out my co-hostesses? These ladies are super talented and always have Awesome projects in the works…
If you didn’t check them out last week, you’ll definitely want to today!
Shelly from Dolen Diaries
Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog
Katie from Made to be a Momma
Are you following along with our Hit Me With Your Best Shot Features Board on Pinterest?
Before we get started let’s do a “Countdown” of the rules!
1. Follow your hosts in some way! We love to connect with our readers!
2. Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
3. We love to see new ideas that haven’t been linked up before!
4. Please comment on at least 3 links! We all love comments!
5. By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
6. Make sure to come back Saturday to see the “Knockout” features!