Woohoo! It’s time for the…
Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party!
Can’t believe it’s been another week, but I am so ready to see what you all have been up to!
Just in case you missed anything here on OneKriegerChick, here’s what I’ve been up to this past week…
I shared a St. Patrick’s Day Kids Rainbow Art idea over at NYMelrose Family with bright and colorful Free Printables. It’s Dr. Seuss week on Craft Lightning, so I created Seussical Pom-Pom bookmarks. I’m still working on my Dining Room makeover…See the Before pictures here. Think BOLD with pops of color and unexpected accessories like this Feather Garland. I was feeling Springy with the Knockouts from last week…14 Inspiring Spring Ideas.
Ariean from One Krieger Chick
Did you check out my co-hostesses? These ladies are super talented and always have Awesome projects in the works…
If you didn’t check them out last week, you’ll definitely want to today!
Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog
Katie from Made to be a Momma
Shelly from Dolen Diaries
Are you following along with our Hit Me With Your Best Shot Features Board on Pinterest?
Before we get started let’s do a “Countdown” of the rules!
1. Follow your hosts in some way! We love to connect with our readers!
2. Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
3. We love to see new ideas that haven’t been linked up before!
4. Please comment on at least 3 links! We all love comments!
5. By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
6. Make sure to come back Saturday to see the “Knockout” features!
Let’s Get This Party Started!!