Hello Friends! It’s Tuesday night…Guess what that means?! Are you ready for another Fun Evening on One Krieger Chick?! It’s time for the…
Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party!
Last week was an Amazing start to our Party and I am so stinkin’ excited you are back this week…
Your projects were so fun to look through and I know this week I will be even more inspired by all of your talent!
Just in case you missed anything here on OneKriegerChick, here’s what I’ve been up to this week…
I shared about my Word of the year and the little project I made to stay focused…No-Sew Word of the Year Kitchen Towels , started checking items off my To-Do list for this year with some knock-off artwork DIY Pottery Barn Inspired Chalkboard Frames and created a super easy Year of the Horse DIY Cut Out Shirt for the SNAP! Creativity blog.
Ariean from One Krieger Chick
Did you check out my co-hostesses? These ladies are super talented and always have Awesome projects in the works…
If you didn’t check them out last week, you’ll definitely want to today!
Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog
Katie from Made to be a Momma
Shelly from Dolen Diaries
Before we get started let’s do a “Countdown” of the rules!
1. Follow your hosts in some way! We love to connect with our readers!
2. Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
3. We love to see new ideas that haven’t been linked up before!
4. Please comment on at least 3 links! We all love comments!
5. By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
6. Make sure to come back Saturday to see the “Knockout” features!
Let’s Get This Party Started!!